What's going on, yo?!
I find that with me staying at home, it helps me to write down my daily goals. Here are my goals for today!
- Defeat the laundry monster!!!!!!
- Ah, the laundry monster. ... You may have one in your home? I do. Since the day that I moved in with Mr. S, the laundry monster has plagued us. I think the main problem is that we have one of those stackable washer/dryers. It takes forever to dry laundry. I honestly cannot say there has ever been a time that we didn't have some amount of laundry that needed to be done. Today is the day ladies, two loads left. :D
- Put my clothes away
- I suppose this is part of the laundry monster....but it seems like a whole other battle.
- Have Dinner Ready for Mr. S, his dad, and a family friend.
- We will be having tacos with lettuce wraps... I will post a review!
- Homework Discussions
- Because I go to school online, I have to answer weekly discussion questions. After I answer my question, I have to reply to other student's answers.
- Can I just tell you how much I hate Dishes?! We really need to invest in a dish washing fairy.The only good thing about the dishes is my yummy smelling dish soap :)
Let's see how much I can get done by 5... ANNND GO!