Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pleasant Surprise!

This morning started just as any other- The alarm goes off and I poke my husband groggily saying, "Snooze it! Please..." After two sets of "snooze"ing, I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. Just as any other morning, I stepped on the scale...and so a number. I was a little confused and stepped  off it, rubbing my eyes. I stepped back on it again, getting the same number. I tried a third time just to make sure.  The scale read 301.6 :) YAY. I am attributing  the 1+ loss in a day to two main factors. The first thing being that I am finally off my monthly gift and I recently stopped taking a medication that has been known to make you gain weight. I am hoping I continue to loose a little bit at a time! Hopefully tomorrow is 301. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment