Monday, July 18, 2011

Nom, nom, nom...It's Monday, I'm in Love

Two words....ALMOND MILK

I have had almond milk in the past, but this time it's different. Previously, we have actually made Almond milk before and it was fairly easy. My previous complaint of the past would be that it wasn't very thick or creamy, watery even. However, Silk's Almond Milk is quite creamy. I chose to buy it at the grocery store because it had less sugar than regular milk. Well, let me tell you Almond Milk in protein shakes is AMAZING!!! It's a little more expensive, but definitely worth it! 

If you haven't tried Almond Milk, I strongly suggest it! It comes in Plain, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Light flavors. I really like the Light flavor because it is creamy but not super flavored. Also, with the "flavors" comes more sugar..no thanks! Anyway, give it a try...you might just like it ;)

xoxo,
Suzie

No comments:

Post a Comment